Thursday, August 6, 2009

Things I don't comprehend


Your Dad got a few dollars of inheritance. I told him he could spend it any way he wanted to. So today he brought home something I can't for the life of me understand. It is sitting in an unfinished basement. It is a 52 inch LCD whatever, as if I care. To use it will require ripping out the satellite receiver from our bedroom. It is so comfortable to lie on the bed and watch television. Why would anyone want to sit on a folding chair on cold cement to watch television? He thinks he will motivate me to finish the walls in the basement. It took me a month to do each of the bedrooms. I break out crying every time I think of the sanding involved.


I guess he got a spectacular buy on his toy????

2 comments:

  1. I don't get how you don't understand this? I have 52 reasons why this makes perfect sense. Once you sit down and watch this TV, whether it is a sports game or a movie you will understand that this was a good buy:) It makes everything look better.

    Because you have this TV you can save the money that you were going to spend to see the world, because it makes everything look better then real!!! Plus you don't have to put up with French People. When it comes down to it, Size really does matter:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun!! Imagine watching Twilight and New Moon on it...

    ReplyDelete