Saturday, August 8, 2009

Mom and Dad Do Palisades

We went camping. We had fun. I'm not kidding.We took the boat up to join Hawkes and Dwayne Bell at Palisades Creek Camp Ground. The weather has been HOT for weeks. This weekend it decided it was tired of being hot and did the cool and drizzly thing. Dad and I did manage to sleep rather warm, our only problem was that we were on a slant and I kept rolling into Dad and trying to push him off the mattress. Smart parents would have got up in the middle of the night and moved the mattress to the middle of our huge empty tent. We didn't. We were warm and didn't want to get cold. I'd worry about the genes all of you inherited.It was too mucky to take the boat out. John wanted to do the Cheese Factory. Everyone else wanted to go fishing. Dwayne needed to go home and went. Dad and I decided to hike.

No comments:

Post a Comment