Friday, January 1, 2010

Missing My Family


I put together a few of the pictures I took.
I am trying not to play favorites. Give me a break.

Bobi managed to kill her duck in less than a week. Good Bobi? Actually I stitched it up and gave it back to her.




Two little counter surfers.
Good things come in boxes.



Every child dreams of getting pajamas with feet in them.






Trouble just waiting to happen? Who would have thought these two would be so cute together?






LoraLee knows how to share. How sweet. Jaiden didn't bring a bottle.










Santa loves me.




Such cute children!








Grandma likes the nightgowns.








Smile for Grandma.






















It was so great having you all together for Christmas. It was the best Christmas! Thanks to all of you.

3 comments:

  1. We had a wonderful time being home. And I know that you are not playing favorites, but it really seems that you enjoyed LoraLee. We love you and miss you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all know that grandparents are the true favorites. I love the girls nightgowns too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There weren't enough pictures of me...just kidding. The girls are all so cute! Great pics!

    ReplyDelete