Friday, July 31, 2009

Mom and Dad do Arizona


Dad called me at noon and asked me if I could be ready by four to go to Phoenix. My friend Connie took my primary class. I think she is still talking to me? We had a lovely uneventful time traveling. Okay, so the roads were full of deer on our way home between Kanab and the junction to I 15. We didn't pick up any hood ornaments. Whew.


Greg is driving this really hot fully loaded SUV while his car is in the shop. We were chauffuered in style.


We had a lovely 24 hours with Greg, Allie and LoraLee. Well worth the drive and swollen ankles.
Now to get loads to DesMoines and Charlotte????

2 comments:

  1. We really enjoyed having you. LoraLee needed to get to know her grandparents better and is patiently waiting your return.

    The shop called to let us know it would be another week till they had our car ready, I told them not to rush and take their time. I love the fully loaded SUV.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charleston ;) Had to leave a comment just to give you a hard time.

    ReplyDelete