Saturday, June 6, 2009

Here we go again

This is a chocolate cake. It has about three inches of frosting on it. When I was doing the styro foam layer on the bottom I put pina colada flavoring in the icing so I could bear to lick my fingers. It turned out I had left over icing with the fruity flavoring so I stuck it between layers on the layer they are going to cut tonight. The rest of the cake has rum flavored icing. I'm curious to see if they comment on the yummy frosting. I am so awful. We left before they cut it.

Her colors were red, yellow and orange. Not my favorite combination.

Bobi didn't get a chance to lick the frosting on this cake. She did attempt to climb onto the top of the piano though. And she almost made it. Dang dog. She is the only one in the family that will eat decorating icing.

No comments:

Post a Comment